Chelsea Plank Flooring® is a brand name and registered trademark of a product manufactured by Frame Hardwoods in Chelsea, Michigan. Frame Hardwoods has manufactured factory finished ¾” solid hardwood plank flooring continuously longer than any other manufacturer. Their manufacturing facilities are located in Chelsea, Michigan and all of their production is proudly made in the USA.
Chelsea Plank Flooring is designed and produced to offer an extremely dependable ¾” solid product. From forest to finished product on your floor, it adds value that is seldom seen from a flooring manufacturer, including:
- Complete moisture content control and inspection.
- Climate controlled facilities.
- Long term, well trained and skilled employees.
- Quality control systems created, implemented and documented by our employees.
- Fully integrated manufacturing facilities located in one location. No outside contracting of milling, finishing, or packaging.
- Family owned and operated business offering honest value and total commitment to quality.
Chelsea 3-4-5″ Pattern Plank© and 4-5-6″ Random Plank have become very recognizable floor systems throughout the United States. It is unique in appearance and quality, but at the same time very fast and easy to install. 3-4-5″ Pattern Plank floors produce an incredibly beautiful floor that will provide you with a unique floor that will be noticed and complemented on for years!